AIRBORNE™ Secure Wireless Mesh Setup in Seconds
Easy Networking for Industrial Applications
Airborne™ with Secure Wireless Mesh Setup in Seconds lets your field personnel do the install and get back to work quickly. Urban and industrial sites have unique communication challenges that are not served by traditional approaches. Why should a field installer need to read a 50 page installation manual to set up a half dozen radios? Why should security require a complicated setup with dozens of settings and pages of menus? With Teletics Airborne™ it isn’t, it’s simple.
If you could do it with Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable, you can do it with our Airborne. Our fully meshed 58 radio technology makes every radio a repeater. There are no home/remote, or base/remote, access points or clients.
Teletics is on thousands of industrial sites around the world with many types of businesses including traffic signals, Oil and Gas drilling rigs, unmanned fuel sites, electrical substations, electrical and gas meters and many more.
When wires won’t work, trust Teletics. There is never any digging. You don’t need surveys or right of way maps. Just install, plug in, and you’re done.
Airborne™ Ethernet Mesh Advantage
- Meshing Technology. Self adapting network where each radio is a repeater.
- Simple installation, Plug & Play.
- Urban tough – exceptional rugged products.
- Up to 80 Mbps throughput.
- Up to 20 radios per site.
- No programming experience needed! Radios simply get numbers 11 thru 30.
- Simple Visual signal strength diagnostics runs on any windows laptop.
- No networking experience needed! System operates like a network switch.
- Works with VoIP, Security Cameras, IoT systems, and any kind of internet access.
- Fully secure – out of the box.
- Ideal for industrial sites
- No cables and trenching of roads.
- Ideal for outdoor wireless deployments.
- All components needed for installation are in the box!
Teletics Airborne™ DatasheetAirborne Datasheet
Airborne™ TUilAirborne TUil
Easy Networking for Traffic Applications
Airborne™ Case Study
Traffic signal control is going wireless in major metropolitan cities with thanks to Teletics Airborne Wireless Mesh products as part of the solution.Airborne Case Study