ZIPLINE™ Rapid Deployment, Low Cost, Phone/Data Line
ZipLine is a DIY Point to Point Wireless Bridge
Teletics ZipLine is the fastest link between two points. ZipLine can provide up to two phone lines and computer networking between buildings at a fraction of the cost of trenching or burying cable. The ZipLine is perfect to use where ever you need a phone or data line, but can not run wire.
Zipline is a Fraction of the Cost of Trenching Cable
ZipLine can provide up to two phone lines and computer networking between buildings at a fraction of the cost of trenching or burying cable. The ZipLine is perfect to use where ever you need a phone or data line, but can not run wire.
Zipline can be used to provide up to 2 phone lines plus Ethernet for a wide variety of applications including:
- Provide a phone line at a remote fueling station so users can pay with their fuel card.
- At an electrical substation, provide a phone line that otherwise the phone company might not even want to install.
- On construction sites that are temporary, provide phone and Internet.
- For security phone applications, for example on a campus.
- Between buildings and across parking lots.
- For remote metering applications.
- On recreational properties, including public beaches.
- On golf courses, between buildings
- On farms, between buildings.
- At airports to connect fuel pumps without digging up tarmac
Which ZipLine do you need?
|Which Zipline?||What the ZipLine can do|
|ZipLine||Ethernet plus 170 Mbps, up to 1 mile or 1.6km|
|ZipLine 58||1 or 2 POTS lines plus 30 Mbps, up to 1 mile or 1.6km|
ZipLine™ – The Fastest Link Between Two Points
If you need Ethernet only, you need Zipline.
ZipLine is a wireless bridge that provides a 170Mbps Ethernet connection. ZipLine is the fastest, least expensive way to get Ethernet connectivity at a true 170Mbps between two locations. In the past, if you needed Ethernet/LAN Connectivity at a nearby location, you had to either trench cable or call the phone company.Zipline datasheet
ZipLine™ 58 – Rapid Deployment, Low Cost, Phone/Data Line
If you need one or two POTS lines, you need ZipLine 58.
This is our lowest cost, most complete wireless POTS Line replacement and phone line extender EVER. Now in 5.8 GHz license free band to eliminate interference from WiFi, plus more secure than ever with AES grade encryption. All with the same price as the original ZipLine.Zipline 58 Datasheet
Zipline is Easy to Install, No Radio Experience Required
Zipline is incredibly easy to install, it is a wireless link in a box. Everything you need for a complete installation is provided, including mounting brackets, and hardware. Installation can be completed by anyone handy with tools in under two hours. There is no radio experience required and no specialty radio cables or antenna knowledge needed – Just plug and go!
Setting up a reliable, secure VoIP grade link takes a lot more knowledge than most people realize. Programming choices made during installation can make your wireless network insecure, unreliable, non-VoIP grade, or all three. Let us worry about the technical aspects.
Many of our customers install our ZipLine product without even using a laptop. Give us a try and see how worry-free a wireless Ethernet installation can be! Everything comes pre-programmed in one box. No programming, no antenna selection, no trips to the hardware store.
- Installs in under 2 hours!
- No Radio experience or antenna knowledge needed
- Ships with everything you need for the install.
- No steep learning curve that goes with programming wireless Ethernet radios.
Watch our video to learn how easy it is to install the ZipLine.